It’s the Friday Files, SEA’s regular dig though our archives, ’cause not everybody realizes just what’s in there! SEA members’ names are in blue, and just to remind you—the views expressed in any articles and links aren’t always those of SEA.
This week we are looking at some of the oldest posts on the site, all the way from 2008! Unlike a lot of other sites, we primarily collect material, so the older material is just as good as the newer material. Check it out.
- Robert Hamilton, “The Order of Faith and Election in John’s Gospel: You Do Not Believe Because You Are Not My Sheep”
- James Leonard, 1 Timothy 2:1-7 Miscellaneous Comments on a Universal Atonement Passage
- Arminius on the Doctrine of Election (An Introduction)
- Dan Chapa, Who was Episcopius?
- Ben Henshaw, Is Arminian Theology Synergistic?
- Martin Glynn, Critique on the Articles of Remonstrance
- Ben Henshaw, The Nature of Saving Faith
- J.C. Thibodaux, Challies: Defending Arminians Unfair to Their Accusers
- Dan Chapa, Book Review: Arminius on the Assurance of Salvation
- Must Regeneration Precede Faith?