The Friday Files compiles links to posts from Arminian and other non-Calvinistic bloggers from around the globe. All links are offered because they are thought to be of potential interest to those who are interested in Arminian/Calvinist issues. Inclusion of links here does not necessarily mean the linked material is Arminian or carries SEA’s approval.
- Arminian Perspectives posts Sin, Reprobation and Foreknowledge: The Calvinists Attempt to Have Their Cake and Eat it Too;
- Arminian Theology shares a quote from Robert Gagnon on ‘Once Saved, Always Saved’;
- Remonstrance Podcast releases their Reformation Day Episode!
- Beyond Calvinism posts three (more) quotes from Lesslie Newbigin on Free Will;
- The Society of Evangelical Arminians highlight CALVINIST RHETORIC: Piety Or “Being A Friend To Job”; Prevenient Grace: An Introduction; John Wesley On Regeneration; and Part 6 of Ben Witherington and Roger Olson’s dialogue on “Roger Olson’s Arminian Theology”;
- Seedbed posts JD Walt’s Do You Believe in the Total Depravity of All Humanity?
- Scot McKnight shares a question from a Reader on Calvinism; and
- William Lane Craig offers a Molinist answer to the question Does God Cause People to Do Evil?