At Justin Taylor’s blog, Andy Naselli recently drew attention to a series of seven short essays on “The Reformed Resurgence” by Colin Hansen, author of Young, Restless, Reformed: A Journalist’s Journey with the New Calvinists (Wheaton: Crossway, 2008).
2. John Piper and Bethlehem Baptist Church
3. Al Mohler and Southern Seminary
4. C.J. Mahaney and Sovereign Grace
5. Tim Keller and Redeemer Presbyterian Church
6. Reformed Rap
7. Fundamentalists (Naselli also drew attention to the response by Dave Doran , a self-identified fundamentalist: parts 1, 2 , 3 )
We wish to thank Andy Naselli for putting this information and associated links together over at Between Two Worlds, which served as the basis for this post.